Monday, February 16

Wild Belle

Monday, February 16



























   















Hello there!
It's been a while. How's it going?

Spring is almost here and this season I'm just longing for the pastels, pretty prints, and whites.
A white dress is one of those classic items that deserve perpetual closet space. 
For this post, I have teamed this outfit with nothing but a flower band, pastel coloured heels and of course, beautiful flowers. What I love about this dress is how it beautifully draws all the attention to its lace design which is so sultry and sophisticated.When picking a lace dress I usually team it up with vibrant hues or classic shades of same colour or a pop of metallic. Yes, this is my second post on lace outfits,You can call it my lacy love! Haha

If you are looking for some really delicate lace outfits or cute printed dresses for this season, you should definitely check out the new spring and summer collections by koovs and riverisland. They have some really amazing outfits and  I'm sure you'll love them all.


A little announcement, I'd love to tell you guys that Trial a Trend is soon going to expand itself to a fashion, beauty AND a lifestyle blog. It was surely a long break and this time, Trial a Trend is going to be more exciting than ever. Wait for it! 




Risha. xx


                                                        

                                     




2 comments:

Trial a Trend © 2014