Friday, September 12

HEART ON TOP!

Friday, September 12


Hey! I hope you all are doing great. Firstly I would love to thank you all  for reading my posts and appreciating my work. I never thought my baby blog would get a great response in such a short time. Your appreciation means alot! So yes! if you know me or if you ever read any of my previous posts you'd know how much I'm attracted to vintage clothing.
There is so much of elegance, class and beautiful outlook in it.

I can't sum up enough words to describe how I love this beautiful white heart-navy blue crop top and bright red high waist midi skirt. I love the combination of navy blue and red, I guess it is a safe color blocking. Also, the heart prints and the great finishing of this skirt is absolutely stunning! Wearing this beautiful crop top from Topshop and skirt from lifestyle.
 

























                           



Thanks for visiting! Much love, 
Risha.




4 comments:

  1. Clever title for your blog post! :) super cute style!. Hope you get a chance to check out my blog as well.

    xo
    Maggie A
    www.lovemavin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie!
      I just saw your blog. It's beautiful!I think your posts are really inspiring. Love the layout! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, it looks beautiful :) I love your shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it! Thank you so much! :)
      xx

      Delete

Trial a Trend © 2014