Tuesday, October 21

GLORIA

Tuesday, October 21




Lately, I have been experiencing a lot of new things in my life.One year back, I had no plans to write about fashion. Though I have always been passionate about fashion and styling, it took me a while to start up my own fashion blog.
And now, I spend most of time writing and working on new posts! People ask me what inspired me to start a fashion blog and I just say that I was always into fashion but I never got a chance or platform before to showcase my own personal style.

Blogging has made a lot of positive changes in my life and I'm really happy about it. The response is great and I would again thank you guys for appreciating my work! 


So I had been planning  to do a black and white photography shoot from a long time although little I knew that I'd do a shoot in my own messy room! Haha. As you guys can tell, my posts are usually very casual and more about street style but this one right here is a little bit different from my previous posts. I have a profound love for jewelleries. I believe no matter how simple your outfit is, a good neck piece can always make it 10 times more better. For this post, I preferred a  LBD because I think the combination of a beautiful necklace and a little black dress just screams out so much of elegance and class. Got this beautiful necklace from Infinity and ring from Tribal zone. You can check out the collections of these brands. They're beautiful and quiet affordable. I'm sure you'll love them all!


 I really enjoyed working for this post.While shooting, We played some good classics of  BB king, Ray Charles and Lana del rey. Lovely  Autumn night, good food, good music and good pictures.I must say, it was a beautiful time!




I hope you guys are doing great out there. Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!
























13 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I’m very happy for our friendship on IFB! Congratulations for your beautiful and romantic photos, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it! Thank you so much Noosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty darling! Doing an awesome job. :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing as always! So proud of you :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you so much! So Happy you like it! :*

      Delete

Trial a Trend © 2014