Tuesday, December 23

BLACK MAGIC WOMAN

Tuesday, December 23


Nothing says grungy charm better than an all black ensemble. It totally stands out by giving a strong, bold and fierce look. While cropped tops aren't going anywhere this season,  I am wearing it with a pair of black palazzos, making it an all black outfit.Full sleeved black cropped top is a great investment piece.
It suits everything from maxi skirts to shorts, Denim jeans to palazzos.It is dressy enough to wear to a formal do with maxi skirt and heels or to a Sunday brunch with shorts and flats. Winters are about clean cuts and textures. Like they say, In patent leather and hyper-textured, the accessories for December were made to walk on the darker side. I'm teaming up this outfit with a black studded leather bag which  gives a stylish punk rebel look and a beautiful pair of black stone ear piece which adds a bit of sophisticated drama. 
This season, I'm totally indulging myself into "dark things" as you can tell! Haha



























                                                                                 




I hope you all are having a fabulous festive season. Many thanks for visiting my blog! 


Love,
Risha.



What I wore: Crop Top: Life

Palazzos: AND 

Bag:  Local store BK Market, Calcutta, India.

Earrings: Prerto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial a Trend © 2014