Monday, November 24

GOOD TIME GIRL

Monday, November 24


                               
           
       
   


                                               



                                         









Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent my Sunday morning at a nearby Cathedral with my bestie. The weather was sunny and beautiful so we thought about shooting for my next post!

 I am all about comfort and these amazing pair of boyfriend jeans from GAP  are 
currently my favorite. They provide a  cute, carefree and comfortable look . Boyfriend-fits and loose tops work best for me. These jeans flatter all body types in my opinion. I’m pairing it with a knit cut off shoulder top from Candie’s, shimmery pink transparent sling bag, White scarf and black flip flops. I love how this outfit turned out so cute.  A perfect look for a day out!
I'm absolutely in love with the weather in Calcutta. Winter  is finally here! YAY. I've waited so long to say this! Are you guys ready for it? Well I am!






















5 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the pink sweater!

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you are wearing and totally digging the pink top :)
    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete

Trial a Trend © 2014