Sunday, March 8

LITTLE GIRL BLUE

Sunday, March 8



Here's a new outfit post for you all. I'm wearing this beautiful midi skirt made by my super talented mommy!Midi length is a versatile shape which can be paired up with cutesy  blouses, cropped tops and jackets. Classic and gentle-womanly, Midi skirts always reflect a vintage love.
There's something undeniably great about the combination of white and royal blue.Teamed this gorgeous royal blue midi skirt with a basic white sleeveless top for a groovy twist, incorporated with a classic hand purse and pastel heels. Minimal jewellery for me, is great when I want my outfit to be the focus.  
















Happy Women's day to all you beauties! You're wonderful and you'll always be. Remember, there's nothing that can turn us down.
Enjoy your day Divas! 


What I wore: 
Basic Top: Koovs
Midi Skirt: By my Mommy! 
Heels: Steve Madden
Purse: BK Market, Calcutta, India.
Sunglasses: Forever 21


Photography: Vikramaditya Gogoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial a Trend © 2014