Sunday, October 18

ALL WHITE

Sunday, October 18
           



 Hey guys!

How are y'all? Been a long long time isn't? Almost 6 months? Oh YES!
I took a long break from blogging for some reasons.  I'm so sorry for not posting all these months. I don't know about you guys but I missed you all a lot!
 Nevertheless here I'm, writing on fashion for you all again! I am so happy to be back haha! And let me just tell you this, I did not merely wait for this long break to get over but I also worked hard on some shoots. So, you better stayed connected for some amazing  new posts on Trial a Trend!



Here's an outfit shoot I did recently- Wearing all white. I think white on white outfits are really chic and effortless. Whatever the event is, minimal and monochromatic outfit is always a great winning look. There's no special trick of wearing a white on white outfit. Everyone can pull it off and look absolutely gorgeous! I love to add a pop of gold or any dark color for a beautiful contrast to the look. 











What I wore: 
Top: Koovs.com
Skirt: Zara
Heels: Steve Madden
Purse: Caprese
Bracelet and Ring: Clair's




Here are some of our beautiful celebrities nailing the monochromatic trend-



Source: Google

I hope you love this style update as much as I do! Let me know how would you incorporate your all white outfit. I'd love to hear from you guys after so long!






Until next time,

Risha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial a Trend © 2014