Wednesday, October 21

FESTIVE

Wednesday, October 21




























So I have been wondering to do an ethnic look from a long long time. I kept waiting for October because it's a great festive month in India. The celebrations of Navratri and Durga Puja are just enthralling! If you live in Calcutta, you know how beautifully people celebrate this festive month. Puja shopping, pandal hopping and of course the food. You can not simply miss any of it. The sense of happiness, enthusiasm, love and devotion among the people during Durga Puja and Navratri makes Calcutta a really beautiful city!

When it comes to fashion, you'll also get to see a lot of street styles. It usually include lots of colors, shimmer and bling. For me, stylish yet comfy clothes and flats are perfect for day outs since you got to keep moving and visit various puja pandals and artworks. But then again, I also enjoy getting all festive and traditional at times!

This is  my very first traditional ethnic outfit post for you all! I'm wearing this beautiful Biba suit which I got 2 years ago for my birthday and I am still in love with it.I've always been a Biba lover for its detailing, the colors and the intricate work.The designed high neck and the high-low bottom of this suit  gives a great contemporary look. On a closer inspection, the fabric reveals a repetitive floral-abstract pattern with shimmer on the whites. The intricate embodaried  work on the upper part makes it look really elegant and classy. Teamed it up with these beautiful pair of Indian earrings, black purse and heels to complete my look. :)





What I Wore: 
Suit: Biba
Earrings: Craftsvilla.com
Purse: Flea market (Gariahat),Calcutta 
Heels: Dune


4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! And yes i do remember this suit ok✌🏻️
    You look lovely as always. Keep it up! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mon Dieu :o
    Pretty outfit and gorgeous you 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooo pretty!!! I love the outfit with and your hairstyle compliments it. Ablsoultely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! And you look gorgeous as always!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Trial a Trend © 2014