Tuesday, November 18

LUCILLE

Tuesday, November 18




 Hey guys! I’m so glad to be posting about another blog post after so long!I have been busy in working for some great different  upcoming posts. I am so looking forward to share my next blog posts with you guys soon. 
For  today's post, I picked up a beautiful Aztec print Riverside Island high waist skirt with a black lace sleeve crop top from Life and my favourite royal blue AND Cardigan. Winter time calls for various outfits to be worn. You can add layers and layers to make your outfit more  good. But On the flipside, sometimes it gets really hard to decide between a dress or pants. Haha!
We shot this look at The park Hotel, Calcutta. Located in the heart of the city - Park Street, it is one of the coolest hangout place here. With an enthralling interior and beautiful ambiance this place has got everything good! I truly enjoy every time I come here.

Keeping this post short, I would love to tell you guys that I am going to add a style feature column in my blog soon! I’ll be posting about some of my wonderful friends and their personal style. I’m really excited about it and hoping for the best.  


Hope you guys are having a fabulous day!






















4 comments:

  1. Elegant and classy.
    Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!
    you are soo amazing !!! i love your posts and YOU !
    your an inspiration to a lot of people out there including ! :D
    keep on the good work and am looking forward to many more posts and your awesome photos ! :D :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind! Thank you so much Angela! I truly appreciate it. Lots of love! :*

      Delete

Trial a Trend © 2014