Friday, November 21

Style Feature: Hansha Jaiswal.

Friday, November 21


Hey there!
As I have mentioned earlier, Trial a trend is going to include style features on some of my wonderful friends. Here is my very first feature post on this gorgeous Indian beauty, my closest 
friend, Hansha Jaiswal.
Hansha is a Journalism and Mass communication student from Calcutta, India. Apart from being so beautiful and intellectual, she is one of the most genuine and kindhearted woman I have ever met.Her beautiful brown eyes and lovely long hair is what you notice first when you meet her. A self confessed shopaholic, this lass loves to travel, explore new things and meet new people.  Have a look at how elegantly she wore denim on denim with red heels teamed up with
black statement neck piece and  Jimmy Choo bag!



























                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
 Here's a quick interview to know her a little bit more -

1. Describe your personal style. 
I think fashion to me is understanding your self better. I believe in comfortable clothing. My style depends on my mood. Keeping it simple and elegant works best for me.



2. What's in your bag?
I make sure that I carry a body lotion, deodorant, hair items and of course, fresh wipes.



3. Your favourite brands/Designers. 
I love Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Only, AND, Marc Jacobs, Forever new, Zara, Satya Paul, Shop lune, Isabel Marant, Tarun Tahiliani, Balmain. THERE ARE SO MANY.



4. Favorite outfit in your closest.
I recently got a beautiful red zara dress which is my new love for a while! Haha.



5. What in your opinion are the latest fashion trends and how do you find them?  
 Midi/pleated skirts and full sleeve crop tops are totally in and I absolutely love how it gives a beautiful vintage look!Also, after seeing Rosie Huntington, Olivia Palermo, Suki waterhouse wearing Christopher Bailey's Burberry Poncho A/W 2014, I think it's totally in trend!





                               What Hansha Wore:

                                  Jeans: CHEMISTRY

                                  Denim shirt: ONLY

                                  Neck Piece: Metro Plaza, Calcutta India.

                                  Heels: Steve Madden

                                  Bag: Jimmy Choo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trial a Trend © 2014